I am having the following problems and not sure how

Hi I am having the following problems and not sure how to resolve. I have a previous post that I can't seem to get a secondary response on. Thanks:

1. Users can't create a "free level" membership. It doesn't show any errors just doesn't move to next screen. The signup is set to $0.00.

2. Users can login to their site but when clicking "visit dashboard" it won't them to the back-end and pulls up a blank screen. I do have the redirect-primary-blog.php installed correctly.

• Carlen

Hi Jason,

I had this problem too. Putting in $0.00 no longer works as this tries to set up with your payment gateway as opposed to bypassing your gateway. You need to just use their free option and a little hack. You can find the code on my support question:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/prosites-featured-tables-free-option#post-918702

Essentially the scrip changes the button below for a free site into a column next to the other columns. You will have to edit the code to match your options for free sites. Just put the code in your functions file. Adjust the part of the code after "var html =" to change the html of your column.

add_action( 'wp_footer', 'wp_footer_cb' );
    function wp_footer_cb(){
        ?>
        <script type="text/javascript">
        jQuery(function($) {
          var _link = $('#psts-free-option').attr('href');
          $('.free-plan-link-logged-in').remove();
          var html = '<ul style="width: 25%; " class="pricing-column psts-level-3 "><li class="title" style="height: 101px;">Free</li><li class="summary " style="height: 124px;"><div class="price price_1"><div class="plan-price original-amount"><span class="symbol">$</span><span class="whole">40</span><span class="dot">.</span><span class="decimal">00</span></div><div class="price-plain hidden plan-21-plain">$40.00</div><div class="period original-period">every month</div></div><div class="level-summary price_1">Take advantage of <strong>extra savings</strong> by paying in advance.</div><div class="price price_3 hide"><div class="plan-price original-amount"><span class="symbol">$</span><span class="whole">50</span><span class="dot">.</span><span class="decimal">00</span></div><div class="price-plain hidden plan-23-plain">$50.00</div><div class="period original-period">every 3 months</div></div><div class="level-summary price_3 hide">That\'s equivalent to <strong>only <div class="monthly-price original-amount">$16.67</div><div class="monthly-price-hidden hidden">$16.67</div> Monthly</strong>. A saving of <strong><div class="savings-price original-amount">$70.00</div><div class="savings-price-hidden hidden">$70.00</div></strong> by paying for 3 months in advanced.</div><div class="price price_12 hide"><div class="plan-price original-amount"><span class="symbol">$</span><span class="whole">60</span><span class="dot">.</span><span class="decimal">00</span></div><div class="price-plain hidden plan-212-plain">$60.00</div><div class="period original-period">every 12 months</div></div><div class="level-summary price_12 hide">That\'s equivalent to <strong>only <div class="monthly-price original-amount">$5.00</div><div class="monthly-price-hidden hidden">$5.00</div> Monthly</strong>. A saving of <strong><div class="savings-price original-amount">$420.00</div><div class="savings-price-hidden hidden">$420.00</div></strong> by paying for 12 months in advanced.</div></li><li class="sub-title no-title " style="height: 29px;"></li><li><ul class="feature-section"><li class="feature feature-0 alternate" style="height: 65px;"><div class="feature-indicator"><span class="icon-tick"></span></div></li><li class="feature feature-1 " style="height: 65px;"><div class="feature-indicator"><span class="icon-tick"></span></div></li><li class="feature feature-2 alternate" style="height: 65px;"><div class="feature-indicator"><span class="text">100MB</span></div></li></ul></li><li class="button-box"><button class="choose-plan-button choose-free-plan">Choose Plan</button></li></ul>';
          $('#prosites-checkout-table .free-plan-link').before(html);
          $('#prosites-checkout-table .free-plan-link').remove();
          $('#prosites-checkout-table > ul').css({
            width: '25%'
          });

$('#prosites-checkout-table .choose-free-plan').click(function(e){
          	var parent = $( e.currentTarget ).parents( 'ul' )[ 0 ];
          	$( parent ).addClass( 'chosen-plan' );
            $( parent ).siblings( 'ul' ).addClass( 'not-chosen-plan' ).removeClass( 'chosen-plan');
          	$('#prosites-signup-form-checkout').removeClass('hidden');
          });

});
        </script>
        <?php
    }

After using the script you will also need to add in a css change.

ul.pricing-column[style] {
    width: 20% !important;
    }

I used 20% because I have 5 columns. If you have 4 columns you would use 25% etc.

• Jason

@ Carlen. Thank you for this and your help!

@ Patrick,
    Is this the only solution for me as far as the hack goes to accomplish this? I also am having trouble getting the feature table to show up at all. I had to manually add text to each row so you could see what the checks and x's represented. Also the redirect-primary-blog.php script was given to me from your support staff because when people login it will login them in but not redirect them to their back-end dashboard. Please help. I cant get these plugins to work right am I'm desperate and stuck. Very frustrated.

Thanks in advance!

• Sajid

Hi @Jason

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for the frustration and all the trouble you are facing. We are here to help you in whatever way possible.

Is this the only solution for me as far as the hack goes to accomplish this?

Yes! This the workaround for free level subscriptions. Its in our todo list and our developers are working on this option, it will be added in future version of this plugin.

I also am having trouble getting the feature table to show up at all.

I can see the featured table is working just fine. The table you selected in backend as featured is being displayed as featured in pricing table (screenshot).

I had to manually add text to each row so you could see what the checks and x's represented.

Yes! There is option to add unlimited custom features/rows that you want to offer for your customers. That is also working fine.

Is there any thing particular that you want to add and its not being added in the table ?

Also the redirect-primary-blog.php script was given to me from your support staff because when people login it will login them in but not redirect them to their back-end dashboard.

I created a test blog and user on your website (wpmutest). After login using the login form here - http://ministrybrand.org/login/ - its taking me to the dashboard of my website without any issue (screenshot).

For new site without payments there will be while page with message this site is not enabled and temporary unavailable until the payment receive. You can disable it and give access to a website right away from Pro Sites > Modules > Pay To Blog (screenshot).

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.