I am having trouble editing text in the Luke + Sara theme.

Hi!

I am having trouble editing text in the Luke + Sara theme. There is a 99% chance I am just missing something but can't figure it out.

All I am trying to do is add a textbox in the heading section (or anywhere else) and add a name. I am then wanting to change the text side and make it become larger. But no matter what I do I can't see to change the font size, font style etc.

I've opened up the gear icon to try and edit it there and I've tried using the popup when you double click the text itself.

What am I missing?

thanks!

Peyton

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello William,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

After you drop text element on your page and add your own text to it, please do following:

- select the entire text or its parts and using a "text-tools" popup set text colors, decide if it should be in bold or not and set its format.

- once this is done, click on a gray "gear" icon and in an Upfront panel a warning will show up that you're editing a default preset; click on "Choose or Create Preset" drop down list, enter your own name for preset and click "Add" button;

- now a panel will appear including "Typography" section where you can set fonts (including size) for various formats; for example: if you first set your text to be H2 Header, select "Sub Heading (H2)" from drop down list and set it's parameters.

Once all the changes are made, "Save Element" and "Save" Upfront. I created this little video guide for you to better explain the idea:

http://screencast.com/t/MpNP7APBwa

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.