I am having trouble testing a student login. The student,

Hello,
I am having trouble testing a student login. The student, Charlie Roy, logged into the class and completed Unit 1. The student's work was not saved correctly. When I clicked 'Save Progress & End' the plugin seemed to stall. Currently the test student cannot login. Please help.

• Anang
    • New Recruit

Hi Chuck

Sorry you got the problem :slight_frown: Could you describe more about the student "can't login " is the url not working or the form is there but student can't use their username and password ?

Let me know more about this :slight_smile:

Best Regards

• Chuck Roy
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Here's what keeps happening today. While taking the course I got to Unit 4, Lesson 1. I went back to Unit 3 Lesson 4 then clicked the Units link. Then the plugin started to 'hang'. It seems to happen when I choose to Save Progress and Exit. I can't login as a student. Each time I have to delete the student and start again.
    Also, the auto enrollment feature is still not working. I think I have everything set the way you asked but it's not working.

• Chuck Roy
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Here are the two errors that I get. Earlier today, the student login page resulted in this error.
    504 Gateway Time-out
    The server didn't respond in time.
    While testing the course experience the Course freezes in Unit 3. It is slow to post the 2nd page and freezes between the second page and 3rd. This is the error that I got.
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.