I am just about

Hi, I am just about to start using the chat plugin, but I have a couple of questions. I want some of my team to answer the incoming questions, but I do not want thme to access my wordpress dashboard, please let me know how they can see and answer the questions without accessing my wordpress site. My next question is that my company has several websites and I would like all the questions to go to one place and be answered by one person, is this possible?

Thank you for your time.

Regards

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Mark,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I want some of my team to answer the incoming questions, but I do not want thme to access my wordpress dashboard, please let me know how they can see and answer the questions without accessing my wordpress site.

This depends on the questions you have, if it's about plugin functionality we can usually answer such questions without accessing your dashboard.

If you have some issues that are specific to your installation that we can't replicate on our end, then we usually ask for access to check what might be causing this.

Note that granting access doesn't actually share your login details, we get access with your account but password is not shared with us and after 5 days the access is automatically terminated.

My next question is that my company has several websites and I would like all the questions to go to one place and be answered by one person, is this possible?

Unfortunately this is not how this support system functions.
    Questions that are not closely related should be opened in separate threads, this allows us to keep better track of everything and provide better answers without being bombarded with multiple questions in one place.

Also, our support team has people from all around the world that work on different days and in different time zones, we are split in groups to provide answers to everyone as soon as possible.
    Getting answers from only one person will affect both your response times and other users as well.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.