I am limited by the amount of services I can add for appointments+, 199?

I am trying to add multiple services and seem to max out at 199. When i attempt to add another one and submit the service to be saved, it does not stick. What can I do to insert more services? I am using a powershell program to auto fill this information and will have an upwards of 30,000 services due to combinations of services. Am i going about this the right way?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

• Vaughan

hiya

sorry for the delay.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by combination.

30,000 services seems a hell of a lot.

you can only submit 1 appointment at each time to 1 service-provider/service.

so you can't actually book an appointment for several services in 1 go.

with marketpress it could offer the add to cart functionality, so you can add each appointment as a product, then on each booking, you add it to the cart, then checkout all items in 1 go.

But i'm not sure of your user case on what you are wanting to use appointments+ for with that many services or combinations.

thanks.

• Vladislav

Hello,

There's no reason in data structure that will cap the number of services artificially at 199, this is probably more of a hardware/speed problem. As @Vaughan said, tens of thousands of anything is *a lot*, especially for something that's constantly being checked, such as services in our case. Perhaps there's an alternate, less radical way of achieving a similar setup you're after?

Having said all that, if you're really sure you want to do this, for the services alone, you can resort to inserting the data into the <table_prefix>app_services table manually. Please, keep in mind that the services is one of the things that's constantly checked, and having such large counts will likely cause problems.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.