I am logged in Ash and "Reply" still does nothing

This is getting a little ridiculous.

1. I sent a service ticket
2. Vinod responds but his solution doesn't help
3. I try "replying" via the link in the email after signing in but the "reply" (all three) do not work
4. I decide to send my response to Vinod by submitting another question
5. Ash responds telling me I have to login to respond and to try again but doesn't address my questions
6. I log in and try to send the reply again but the "reply" button does not work on Firefox PC nor on my Android S5
6. I still have no answers and am considering asking for a full refund. We paid for the Pro Course Press beacause it said we would have Support.

Send me an email address so I can actually communicate and stop making it so hard guys.

• Ash

Hello @Erika

I am sorry for the issue you are having. I have asked to communicate in single ticket because, it is difficult to provide support if we communicate same issue in different tickets, we deal with hundreds of tickets per day!

As you are having problem to reply, I would like to communicate via email. Would you please send me an email about your issue at contact@wpmudev.org with subject line "Attn-Ash"? Please include your thread links too, I will reply as soon as possible.

Also, if possible, would you please make a screencast video of when you try to reply in our support forum? We need to solve that issue too.

Please let me know.

Cheers
    Ash