I am looking for a special plugin

In the wpmudev dashboard there are 3 columns:
1. Support
2. Products
3.Community

Under the Products column there is a search bar, and right beneath that there is the "latest plugin releases" and that is what I am looking for. What plugin or widget is used to get those type of tabs that move up and down and display several lines of type and a learn more tab?

I would really appreciate it if someone would be kind enough to give me an answer for this.

Thank You,
David C. Weber

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello there

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

What plugin or widget is used to get those type of tabs that move up and down and display several lines of type and a learn more tab?

No third party plugin is used for this feature. This is fully developed by our development team. May be you can look at the code of that plugin to find out how it was done. But, there is no plugin available in the market with that you can achieve exactly same.

Cheers
    Ash

• David
    • New Recruit

I really don't think anyone read my entire message earlier. I pasted it below again and maybe someone will take a look?

If anyone other than me has the WPMUDEV dashboard plugin and you go to the Main dashboard screen. The message I wrote below explains exactly what I am looking for!

Someone here must know how that is done? Is it a plugin, or a widget, or just some kind of other special coding?

My request is right below here:

=================================================================

In the wpmudev dashboard there are 3 columns:
    1. Support
    2. Products
    3.Community

Under the Products column there is a search bar, and right beneath that there is the "latest plugin releases" and that is what I am looking for. What plugin or widget is used to get those type of tabs that move up and down and display several lines of type and a learn more tab you can click?

I would really appreciate it if someone would be kind enough to give me an answer for this.

Thank You,
    David C. Weber

• David
    • New Recruit

Your message was right on the money and that's why I just awarded you points and then explained exactly why I gave them to you!

So I can now thank you personally because I know that now that you know what I am searching for you will be able to give me an answer!

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! Your screenshot was exactly what I was talking about. I could really kick myself in the rear end though!

I allowed myself to get frustrated and it clouded my thinking and that's why I didn't send a screenshot of what I was searching for.

Thanks again Ashok

David C. Weber

P.S. Please let me know what that was a screenshot of? Was it plugin, or a widget?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.