I have a client that wants me to convert a joomla site to wordpress. That in itself is no problem but this site has some special needs. 1. it uses jomsocial, a social community extension to manage acl, and a profile system.
2. it charges users for access to the profile - like a fee-based directory site.
3. users can add their own ads to their profiles to generate revenue.
4. users can upload photos, videos to their profiles - where the videos become part of a larger youtube-like experience for non-paying customers.
5. paid users are compelled to participate in blogging, posting videos through a user points system
6. users like to view seo analytic about how their profiles are viewed - in terms of traffic.
In general I am looking to figure out how to do all of this in wordpress. I will admit in advance that this is an admittedly open ended question. So if this is a private message I can share the urls of the sites I want to migrate to your code-distros. Maybe you can tell me if what i want is even doable with wpmu and wordpress.