I am looking for some beginner instructions

So i downloaded the lite version and was having issues setting it up. i just purchased the pro version and i am still stuck in the same spot as before.

i set everything up in the setting section but when i go to test it it does not move to the Paypal payment section.

i also wanted some assistance with customizing this plugin so i can just add buy now buttons on certain pages.

any help that you can give me will be greatly appreciated. even if you can direct me to some tutorials that will walk me through the steps that would be great.

thank you
Thomaas

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there.

i set everything up in the setting section but when i go to test it it does not move to the Paypal payment section.

If it doesn't go to Paypal, what does it do?

Quite often there would be some kind of Paypal error code.

i also wanted some assistance with customizing this plugin so i can just add buy now buttons on certain pages.

Admin --> Products --> Store Settings --> Shortcodes [TAB]

You will find a list of shortcodes and information on how to use them. You'll probably want this one:

Product Buy Button [mp_buy_button] - Displays the buy or add to cart button.
    Optional Attributes:

"product_id" - The ID for the product. Optional if shortcode is in the loop.
    "context" - What context for display. Options are list or single, default single which shows all variations.
    Example: [mp_buy_button product_id="1" context="single"]

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.