I am looking to create a user with restricted access in the admin panel, however the defaults that come with WP are not enough.
What I am trying to achieve is for instance have 3 primary internal groups created :
- Super Admin (developer as myself)
- Admin (Owner of site)
- Employees (Owner's Employees)
- Users (Customers)
Imagine I now have 2 plugins installed, Appointments and Support System. With the default WP Setup, I can either have all access (Super Admin) or have no access (Customers) with those plugins.
Is there a way to lets say, do the following:
- Super Admin (sees All)
- Admin (cannot see the Plugins link, but sees all items for Appointments and Support)
- Employee (same as Admin, but cannot access the "Settings" of Appointments and Support)
- Clients (nothing changes)
I hope I have got the message across of what I am looking for. Essentially I would like for either the Owners of the site to accidentally delete plugins and for Employees to accidentally change Plugin settings once they are in the admin section.
Is there an existing plugin that does that?