I am new to wmpu

Hello

I am new to wmpu dev and trying it all out. So far very impressed.

I'm interested in the UpFront plugin, however I do not require this plugin to be installed on my site (everythingtocelebrate) as I already have a website and theme I am working with.

Is it possible to install the wmpudev dashboard and upfront plugin directly on my clients website and use the builder to design a website for the client to then edit themselves?

I have tried this but running into problems on install.
See screenshot below

I hope you can help.

Regards

Andrew

[image pos="0"]

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello Andrew,
    I hope you are having an amazing day and welcome to the community!

You can always upload your image if you'd like somewhere like Dropbox and show us a link here.

Is it possible to install the wmpudev dashboard and upfront plugin directly on my clients website and use the builder to design a website for the client to then edit themselves?

It should be fairly possible to achieve that, usually.

The SERVER ERROR STATUS: OK [200] actually means all is OK with the connection to our servers and you should not actually see it. It appearance is most likely linked to an outdated version of WordPress. Can you please update the installation to latest version and see if error is gone then?

It could also be a temporary issue, so can you try to install the UF plugin manually via FTP and see if it works then?

Let me know how it goes!

Warm regards,
    Denitsa

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Andrew,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry but there is no option out of the box to remove logos etc, unless you go into the theme code files and make changes there. That is obviously not safe for future updates.

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.