I am not able to get to my WPMUdev dashboard from my website dashboard area.

I am not able to get to my WPMUdev dashboard from my website. I keep getting an error. I did change my password, but now I can not find a way to update that from my website dashboard area. This is not my major problem. My major problem is that my members and even visitors, are able to see the wordpress toolbar from my website. I need help from either you, or the plugin designers, to trouble shoot this. I do not want any of my members, or visitors to see and be able to utilise the WP buttons. I want them to only see the options I offer, in my themed website. I want all links and visuals to wordpress hidden. How do I accomplish this? I am even being told that visitors see an option to edit page. I am really confused as to how to address this issue. I don't even know why this is showing. I understand if it is an admin, but I would not think anyone else would see such an option. They are telling me they see this option.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Elise,

Hope you're doing well today!

The WPMU DEV Dashboard is only displayed to the admin that activates it. Perhaps you activated it on a different user account? Either way, you can force it to show for your user by adding this to the wp-config.php file:

define('WPMUDEV_LIMIT_TO_USER', '1');

Change the "1" to the ID of your user. Is that the issue?

If it's just trying to login to the dashboard that is the problem, then try deactivating it and reactivating it again or remove it completely then re-install it.

Which wp buttons are they seeing? They definitely shouldn't be seeing the page edit options if they are just a subscriber.

Do you have any user role editor plugins installed?

If you could send in your WP login to me then I can take a closer look at the issue. Or grant support access if your dashboard is working again.

Send it privately through our contact form:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

FTP isn't required at this point but it could help find the issue faster :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.