I am not getting test mesages in Subscribe by email and users get no emails when they subscribe.

Hey,

I am not getting test mesages in Subscribe by email and users get no emails when they subscribe. I get a admin notice of a subscriber when they put it in the widget form (and they get a green confirmation message on page). The backend shows subscriber awaiting confirmation. However, they get not emails or confirmation info. The notification I do get on upon a subscriber being added also shows the main domain admin email vs. the domain that is mapped. It should not have any reference at all to the main domain or the subsite (i.e. emails from @subsite.main.com etc).

This is a domain that is domain mapped as well (it maps to a subdomain). Subscribe by email is activated ONLY on the subsite NOT network active as it is not needed.

I do not, also, get the plugin test messages either direct. I get other plugin emails and all other admin notices from the site fyi.

Let me know...is there some dns info that needs to be added to make it work etc or something else?