I am optimizing my site image liberary

I am optimizing my site image library, but the process is so slow, I wonder why the optimization is painful slow? I wonder how many days will it tkae

Would you please help me to optimize my websites?

Thank you

• Greg

Holy moley - this is a public forum! You don't want your admin password posted! I took the liberty of logging in and changing your admin password. Request a new password from the login screen to reset your admin password.

If I hadn't done it, someone nefarious might have. This was at 01:13:25 UTC
    Saturday, 18 June 2016. If anybody got in before me they might have compromised your site.

Use the "Grant Support Access" feature from the Dashboard from within WordPress to allow these guys to have a look at your site.

• Nastia

Hello Alyou

I hope this answer finds you well!

Thank you for granting access to your site.

I've deleted your credentials from the previous post if you haven't changed these, please change them now. As Greg has suggested, please do not post your credentials in the public forums. If we will require your credentials, we will ask from you, to send them using our secure contact form.

I visited your site and I see that the Smush has stuck on the 3193 file.

I tried to smush each image separately, but it seems the media library doesn't show any image. The developer console showing the JavaScript error:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

To troubleshoot this issue, please run a quick check for a conflict with another plugin.

Deactivate all other plugins and test if the Media Library is working. If everything is well, activate one plugin at a time to find the one that causes this.

Follow the flowchart from our Getting Support manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Once we will find what the issue here, I will be able to continue to troubleshoot the issue with the Smush Pro plugin.

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.