I am receiving several error codes at the top of my dashboard...?

SInce I have installed the plugin I am receiving 3 error codes at the top of my dashboard:

1. Warning: fopen(/home/content/78/9842478/html/wp-content/plugins/membership/membership.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/78/9842478/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3306

2. Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/78/9842478/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3309

3. Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/content/78/9842478/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3312

Please help, thanks.

• Seth
    • Flash Drive

I've had that exact problem with membership, re installed it and it disappeared. Not sure how you're installing the files but I've found that if I move them from another folder sometimes the formatting of the code gets mixed up and errors like this get created.

If a fresh install doesn't do it, go to the folder "wp-content/plugins/membership/membership.php" and see if that file exists. I've had instances where certain files don't upload in ftp.

Let us know if a fresh install solves the problem.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings RawkMode,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

This issue in my opinion is possibly caused by one of two possibilities.

The first being that FOpen function is not enabled on your hosting account - this is highly unlikely.

The other is that there is indeed a missing or corrupted file - specifically membership.php in this case - and therefore I recommend that you FTP up a fresh installation and compare files in your FTP client insuring that they match.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.