I am running

Hi

I am running a theme I purchased & downloaded the Supreme Google Webfonts plugin in attempt to be able to add all of the google fonts to the post editor.

It was activated correctly & all fonts are now shown in Settings>Writing

However, they don’t show up in the editor. I am not as technically savvy at this stage as I would like to be (don’t understand code etc). This process is new to me.

Would really appreciate any help.

The theme is Parker

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Tobias,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

I’m not familiar with Parker theme but I managed to get one of the older versions of it and in there Supreme Google Webfonts works out of the box.

We could have a quick look at this on your end if you could grant us support access to your site, however it would be best getting in touch with theme devs directly as they should be able to give you more info.

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here: http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Tobias!

I checked your site and it seems that this is a matter of conflict with “Use Any Font” plugin. I confirmed that by installing both plugins on my end and testing that.

In order for Supreme Google Webfonts to work you will want to keep the “Disable Font list in WordPress editor” option of Use Any Font plugin disabled (on “Use Any Font” page in your site’s dashboard). I have disabled it for you and then I enabled the “Advent Pro” font on “Settings -> Writing” page and the font is now available in post editor.

You should now be able to enable more of the fonts of your choice and while “Disable Font list in WordPress editor” option of Use Any Font is kept disabled, they all should be available for you.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.