I am running Domain Mapping and Domain Registration with

I am running Domain Mapping and Domain Registration with Prosites and I have Trial Periods running. Is there a way to disable Domain Mapping while in a trial period so that people don't register domains during the trial? Thanks!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello ToucoDirect,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You may disable Domain Registration for a trial period by disabling it for selected level. On "Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> Settings -> General" page you must have selected one of created "Levels" to be used as a trial level.

To disable ability to register domains for that level please go to the "Network Admin -> Settings -> Domain Mapping (page) -> Mapping options (tab)" and scroll it all the way down.

In a "Select Pro Sites Levels" section make sure that all the levels that are allowed to map domains are checked but the one that's used for trial period.

If you do not want to alter that level, please create a new one but set it as invisible (don't check "is visible") option and then:

- set it up exactly the same as the one that's currently used for trial
    - on "Pro Sites -> Settings -> General" page select this new (invisible) level as trial
    - and set Domain Mapping option the same way as described above.

This way all the premium levels that are currently available to your customers will remain unchanged and the "trial" period will benefit from all the features of the current "trial" level except ability to map domains.

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.