I am seeking some

I am seeking some solution advice for my membership subscription business.

My question is:

I am looking for a solution where a member (who joins my membership service) can then create their own group by inviting other members into it? Members can be part of multiple groups.

My business brings a variety of skillsets together to get projects done. For example if member A joins then he/she can setup a 'project pod'. They can then invite other members to join their pod that fit the skillset they require for delivery of their project. The project remains confidential and only viewed by members of that project pod.

When inside the pod documents can be accessed and attached. A messaging system can link all members together.

When a member accepts access to a pod they must first confirm the legal terms and conditions as some info may be confidential.

Is that clear and does your solution enable this? Thanks Angus

• Rupok

Hi Angus,

Thanks for asking. I think this is possible with our Membership 2 Pro plugin. Let me describe.

At first, you need "Invitation Only" membership. To make your membership "Invitation Only", you will need to go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Add-ons" section and enable the "Invitation Codes" addon. After that, go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Invitation Codes" section and create a code for that membership. Then go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Memberships" and edit your membership. In the "Access Option" tab, enable the "Does this Membership require an Invitation code?" option.

After that, create a page in WordPress and write this invitation code in that page's content area and protect that page with your membership plan. So only members of that plan will be able to see that invitation code.

This will allow your members of that membership plan to see the invitation code. They can then share that invitation code to other users to join in this membership plan.

I'm not sure about the "Project Pod" thing here. Is this a custom post type? If yes, then you can hide the option from the Dashboard for non-members of that membership plan by enabling the "Admin Side Protection" add-on in Membership 2.

"When inside the pod documents can be accessed and attached", I'm not sure about this section. Do you already have a system for this documents or do you want to create such a system with Membership 2 Pro? If you already have a system, you can protect that with Membership 2 Pro in the way I mentioned above.

For the messaging system in between users, you can try our Private Messaging plugin.

For Terms and Condition, you can use our Terms of Service plugin to get this feature in the Membership 2 registration form.

I believe these will help you in achieving your target. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.