I am starting create your own website online service

What combination of plugin can create a create your website system for my clients?, basicially i want them to register for plans and get them access directly to wordpress site with customised dashboard and plugins and theme pre installed.

Do you guys provide an paid support so i can get information more in this.

• Sajid

Hi Azam Siddiqui,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, you can create a multisite network and sell websites using our Pro Sites plugin. You can even sell domains right in the dashboard by using our Domain Mapping plugin's reseller option and later on using Domain Mapping plugin, your user can map the domain TLD with subdomain or subdirectory site.

For example azam.sites.com can be later mapped to azam.com.

We do provide priority support for our plugins and constantly update them to ensure the maximum compatibility with latest WordPress Multisite.

However, if you are looking for custom code services - then I am afraid we don't provide custom development services at the moment but we do have jobs board from where you can hire an experienced developer to get help.

Also, one more thing, we have really awesome WordPress community who already running such type websites/services from those you can get help. Trust me they are really nice and helpful. We have dedicated private members only forum where our members discuss different stuff:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/forum/members#discussion-modal

Literally, if you are looking for tools to build such type of website, then you are at right place and in safe hands. We are the founder of WordPress WPMU (later on WordPress Multisite) and already running a second largest WordPress network of blogs at http://edublogs.org/.

Hope that answer your question! If I am of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.