i am still having problem with the chat plugin

I follow the direction on how to instal the chat system. I also want the chat button to show on product and events and I am not seeing the button appeared with the products. is there something I did not do right? also I don't want the chat box to appear without someone requesting to chat with the product owner. how can I do that? please advise.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @jacques,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I also want the chat button to show on product and events and I am not seeing the button appeared with the products. is there something I did not do right?

I have just tested it on my test site using latest version of Chat and Marketpress plugin and it worked fine after enabling the WYSIWYG Chat button for Products Post Types on the following path and then adding the chat shortcode in the content of product using chat button icon displayed in the editor as shown in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Chat -> Settings Page -> WYSIWYG Button

Please make sure you have followed the above steps.

Actually it's not the chat button but the chat window is displayed on the product page.

also I don't want the chat box to appear without someone requesting to chat with the product owner. how can I do that?

Then how will someone request the chat with the product owner?

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.