I am still waiting for your support team reply from 15th. Feb.

I purchased and installed your product. After upgrading the appointment+, there happened errors.
I requested this issue by creating a ticket and got first reply from your support team, Sajid. But it did not give me the resolution and I left some question about your at 15th. Feb. But I am still waiting for the reply over 4 days in spite of double requesting. Please refer to the following. You have to know that it is making me not use the appointment system on my site and my customers wait because of your support delay. If you cannot support this issue, I have no choice to pay back ASAP

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/php-file-errors-while-installing-the-appointment-plugin#post-1031390

• Vaughan

Hi sukhan,

Hope you're well?

Apologies for the delay, our system works on a queue basis and feeds us threads based on oldest first. If you keep posting responses in the thread, it will be pushed to the end of the queue after each response. Please be aware, we dod deal with lots of issues each day and some are more complicated and time consuming than others.

That being said, I will respond in your original thread, and will close this one so we don't start having multiple threads for the same issue.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.