I am switching from Subscribe2 HTML at my personal blog to WPMU DEV's Subscribe by Email. What

Currently at my personal blog, lerner.net, I am using Subscribe2 HTML for blog posts and a separate plugin Subscribe to Comments Reloaded for comment subscriptions.

I am wanting to switch from Subscribe2 HTML to WPMU DEV's Subscribe by Email because of some issues with Subscribe2 HTML (even though Subscribe2 HTML has a preview of the latest post by email and Subscribe Email does not).

Anyway, my question is, what should I do about Subscribe to Comments Reloaded? Is it recommended to continue to use it? Or does Subscribe by Email include subscribing to comments? Or is there an alternative plugin that is recommended for the comments? Perhaps something by WPMU DEV?

Thanks,

Doug

• PC

Hello there Doug,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

First off, I really liked your blog :slight_smile: Its great. Simple yet great !

what should I do about Subscribe to Comments Reloaded? Is it recommended to continue to use it? Or does Subscribe by Email include subscribing to comments? Or is there an alternative plugin that is recommended for the comments?

You can keep using that as Subscribe by email does not have subscribe to comments functionality yet !

That should not be an issue and currently I do not have any better suggestions on the same so you should go with it :slight_smile:

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.