I am thinking

Hi, I am thinking of switching to a different theme, from Luke+Sara to Spirit. I have installed Spirit, and when I activated it, none of the default images were loaded, so I just see very large bitmapped images. I would like to be able to see the theme sample as it is supposed to be so I can get ideas about how to make changes for my content. Help.

• Nithin

Hi Cary Songy,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I have installed Spirit, and when I activated it, none of the default images were loaded, so I just see very large bitmapped images. I would like to be able to see the theme sample as it is supposed to be so I can get ideas about how to make changes for my content. Help.

If you meant that the images referenced in the demo page is blurred out then, you are right. These images are only meant for demonstration purposes, and on show how the theme would look. Since these images are copyrighted, I'm afraid, a bitmapped image is provided for the end users.

If you are looking for sample, you can check the demo page, provided for each theme in the theme homepage, by clicking the Live Preview:
    http://demo.upfront.pro/spirit/

Other than that, if you are looking to change this in your dashboard, you'll have to edit the region using the Upfront Editor, and add replace these images.

Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.