I am trying to change the Date for my wedding event on my new Theme by VamTam !

I am currently using this theme: http://themeforest.net/item/honeymoon-wedding-responsive-theme/8103339

I am having trouble with a few things and I am looking for help. I checked the Docs for the theme and the links are not leading to anywhere. I am hoping someone on here has some experience with this theme.

Questions:

1. I want to change the date so it reflects the correct date for my wedding. (Lucky Me!) Also there is a Date and a Location above this counter that I cannot seem to find and change.

2, Also I have noticed the Revolution Slider has a few things that seem to be animated on it that need to be changed.

3. I have also Noticed when you click "The Wedding" part of the menu it drops down to a profile portion about each of us. I am not finding where to modify all of this.

4. Likewise with "The Wedding Events" I would like to change all of that Data as well.

I have spent alot of time digging in the various settings and themes and I am not sure why I cannot find where to modify these portions of the website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Jimmy! Hope you are doing good today and thanks for your question :slight_smile:

For this page all of its home page data is coming from "Home" page. This theme is using shortcode builder and also it has native WordPress visual composer (I like it). You can make changes either by using shortcode builder (this is default behaviour of this theme) or you can also use default wp visual editor (See screenshot_2 and screenshot_3). Using same approach you can find/edit/delete all data on home page.

Here is the page link of admin.
    http://beardenwedding.wpengine.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=4&action=edit

For revolution slider you can edit slides from Appearance > Revolution slider > Select slider > Select slide and edit layers (See screenshot_1).

Let me know if you further assistance, more than happy to help :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• JimmyBearden
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Now that you have shown me where the majority of the things can be edited this theme is a very nice theme and I like it! I used a similar theme that had a counter on it, and it was wrong lol. Is there any way we can verify this counter is using the proper time zone, etc. ? My current main ceremony time & date is November 14th,2015 at 2:00 PM. I am in the Central Standard Time Zone in America. Also, I have found where I put the information for the Social Links. Do i just put in the username or the entire link? Thanks again!

• JimmyBearden
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

"Also, I have found where I put the information for the Social Links. Do I just put in the username or the entire link? " I have already figured out how to integrate the social links. HOWEVER I cannot figure out why the Pinterest Icon and Link are not working properly? Please see below screen Shots.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Jimmy! Welcome back :slight_smile:

Set your timezone from Settings > General > Timezone to display the counter under your time zone :slight_smile:

Uesrnames are not allowed, use full URL for social media links. For pinterest icon, I tried to update it but its not displaying on front end. I also tried to add another team member shortcode but still no luck. I think its a bug and its better to contact theme author directly.

Take care and have nice weekend :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.