I am trying to change the Date for my wedding event on my new Theme by VamTam !

I am currently using this theme: http://themeforest.net/item/honeymoon-wedding-responsive-theme/8103339

I am having trouble with a few things and I am looking for help. I checked the Docs for the theme and the links are not leading to anywhere. I am hoping someone on here has some experience with this theme.

Questions:

1. I want to change the date so it reflects the correct date for my wedding. (Lucky Me!) Also there is a Date and a Location above this counter that I cannot seem to find and change.

2, Also I have noticed the Revolution Slider has a few things that seem to be animated on it that need to be changed.

3. I have also Noticed when you click "The Wedding" part of the menu it drops down to a profile portion about each of us. I am not finding where to modify all of this.

4. Likewise with "The Wedding Events" I would like to change all of that Data as well.

I have spent alot of time digging in the various settings and themes and I am not sure why I cannot find where to modify these portions of the website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!