Protected Content causing an error with unprotected post categories.

I am trying to display a post category on the home page of this site that is not protected. When I enable the plugin, I get this error:

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /homepages/10/d260600064/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/protected-content/app/model/class-ms-model-rule.php on line 493

I am using visual composer on all of the page layouts so disabling this is not an option.

Any help would be appreciated. The client would like to launch this site by Friday (tomorrow)!

Thanks

• Jeff

I am also having an issue with other users (with no active membership, an editor or mod for the site) accessing the admin panel.

Errors are as follows:

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /homepages/10/d260600064/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/protected-content/app/model/class-ms-model-rule.php on line 493

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/10/d260600064/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/protected-content/app/model/class-ms-model-rule.php:493) in /homepages/10/d260600064/htdocs/wp-includes/option.php on line 748

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/10/d260600064/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/protected-content/app/model/class-ms-model-rule.php:493) in /homepages/10/d260600064/htdocs/wp-includes/option.php on line 749

• Patrick

Hi there @Jeff

Welcome to WPMU DEV, glad to have you aboard!

The errors are not visible to me as a not-logged-in visitor.

It looks like you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file. If so, please set that to false to remove those warnings & notices.

Note that it is very common to get such notices when configuring thing son your site with WP_DEBUG is set to true. As long as they are not "fatal errors", there's nothing to worry about there. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.