I am trying to display different menu items for different

Hi...

I am trying to display different menu items for different classes of membership. In the Access Levels of membership premium I can make menu a positive rule. However there are no items within the check box although the note there says: "Select the menu items to be covered by this rule by checking the box next to the relevant menu labels."
Again there are no menu items listed to check.
How does this work???
----------------------------------------------
Also when I do not check the box under Access Levels Pages, the page still appears in the main menu. For instance, I do NOT want the "Account" page to appear in the menu for visitors since they do not as yet have an account. I have not checked the Account item under pages, but it still appears in the menu for visitors.
Is there a way to stop this???
----------------------------------------------
I had a screen shot to send but there appears to be no way to upload it with the message!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya @lastdrifter

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

You can add a screenshot now. Or you can just upload it to your site and share the link here. It will help me understand the issue better.

If you want to display different menu items for different levels, you will need to create a custom menu first.

Then you can add that to positive rules to the membership level and set what all menu items will be visible to that level.

For example, I have created a custom menu, and I have set only the protected content page to be visible to a visitor level.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.