Snapshot Pro error in log file

HI
I am trying to do my first Managed Backup. I am using the cloud storage option.
I am getting this message in the logfile:
snapshot][2017-12-15 09:57:41][Warning] Unable to perform requested system backup, proceeding with builtin
[snapshot][2017-12-15 09:57:47][Warning] Unable to perform requested system backup, proceeding with builtin
[snapshot][2017-12-15 09:57:52][Warning] Unable to perform requested system backup, proceeding with builtin
[snapshot][2017-12-15 09:57:57][Warning] Unable to perform requested system backup, proceeding with builtin
[snapshot][2017-12-15 09:58:03][Warning] Unable to perform requested system backup,

1. Can you let me know if I can disregard the notification? If not what is the remedy?
2. Also - does the backup include a backup of the database.
3. Does the backup cover my whole multisite and all sites within the multisite?

Thank you.

• Majid

Hello Liesl van Wyk
    I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

The warnings can be ignored and they don't mean there is an issue with the backups, It's just means that Snapshot couldn't use some system commands so it uses it's own builtin functions.

Also - does the backup include a backup of the database.

Yes it does include your whole database, files and folders found in your WordPress root install.

Does the backup cover my whole multisite and all sites within the multisite?

This one is a yes too. Managed backups includes everything without exception. The Snapshots however only include one blog at a time.

I hope this help, but if you have any extra questions/thoughts, please let me know in a reply.

Best Regards,
    Majid