I am trying to edit the fixer theme via upfront, however,

Hello, I am trying to edit the fixer theme via upfront, however, every time i save and then exit upfront, the theme looks exactly the same as when i started. The text is the same and images are the same.

I have looked at your forum and I still cant find an answer to my specific issue, from what I read it may in the hosting but I am not sure, and I use GoDaddy to host my site if that helps

Can you please help me figure out how to save it so i dont keep getting the same issue and have to start the editing process all over again?

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @contact713,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

It seems like customized layout is not being saved on your site ? Have you noticed any Javascript error in your browser console ? If not then have you conducted plugin conflict test ? If you are not sure about what is plugin conflict test please go through this nice manual and conduct test as described there,

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let me know what these tests have to say on this. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Milan

• Willie
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I believe it has something to do with the hosting and my site being on a shared server… so I most likely will have to switch to a VPS or something similar to be able to use the Upfront Theme – at this time it’s not necessary for me to use the theme, so I will go without it, but stay for your awesome plugins. Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

• Chufeng
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I have the same issue, but I believe it is to do with the theme itself and not hosting.

I tried different upfront theme, and it saves changes without any error.

I have opened a ticket, but hope someone can look into this soon. Thank you.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Willie It’s possible that shared hosting in blocking certain things Upfront needs but we had many cases where UF was working on shared hosting so if you want us to take a closer look at this you can follow above instructions to grant us access.

Chufeng even if the issues seem similar it’s quite possible that it’s caused by different things so we will check out your site separately.

You can of course keep an eye on this thread as well in case we find something that helps in your case :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.