I am trying to figure out how I can offer either a one-time

I am trying to figure out how I can offer either a one-time payment of $397 or 5 payments of $97 for one course. I want both options to include full access to the course.

• Desiree

I don't want to do the paypal route. I'm trying to simplify the amount of systems and I paid for the plug ins so I'm trying to avoid additional charges through paypal.

I followed the instructions above and I'm even more confused now.

When I try to check out the page tells me I have no courses (mamabschool.com/courses) .

I'm trying to have the join buttons on my sales page (mamabschool.com/join-now) take them to a check out page where they can pay in full or make payments or somehow embed the options on my sales page so they can click "Pay in full" or "Payments".

I'm so frustrated!

• Tyler Postle

Hey Desiree,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on this!

there are two check out pages, 1 from Protected Content and 1 from CoursePro?

You will want to send them to the Protected Content one :slight_smile:

Make sure the Courses unpaid. Essentially, you are just giving them access to the pages so they can enroll in the course. This is the best way to offer courses on a payment installment plan.

Will it add them in as a Student in CoursePro automatically if they check out with a membership in protected Content?

They will have access to the page where they can enroll in the course. But enrolling will be super fast since they are already registered on your site from signing up for the subscription, so all they will have to do is click "Enroll Now" and they will be enrolled and ready to start learning.

I'm trying to have the join buttons on my sales page (mamabschool.com/join-now) take them to a check out page where they can pay in full or make payments or somehow embed the options on my sales page so they can click "Pay in full" or "Payments".

To do this you would want to send them to your memberships page, which by default is yourdomain.com/memberships/

You can also create your own using the membership button shortcoes via:

Protect Content > Help > Shortcodes.

Hope that helps Desiree. If you have any further questions on this just let me know :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.