I am trying to figure out if there is a way to create a profile and profile page .

I have buddypress, and I have membership. On my site I am trying to get a system working so that I can sell memberships as well as subscriptions. What I am working to do is allow my users/members to set up a profile page. I want them to be abel to comment, post, friend, chat, if possible. As long as they can comment and post, at the end of the day, that would be ok, but I would prefer to allow them to take it a step further as with social network platforms. I have buddypress installed but I have no idea how integrated it into Membership so it is part of the sign up, when they purchase the Membership. I also have no idea how to make it look like my current theme. I edit in wordpress, I use Ipage, and I utilise Members. I want to know if there is an add-on or a way to create a profile for the Members plugin? I am just not quite sure how I do this with buddy press, and I would find it much easier if I could create all this within the single plugin, Members. If not, is there a way to do it with another membership plugin? Keep in mind, I just want them to navigate through my website and interact. I do not want them in wordpress, or WPMU DEV. I don't want them to see anything other than my pages, that includes a login area, strictly with my own theme. How do I accomplish this? Any advice? Instructions? Thanks ahead of time ! Elise~

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Elise,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

In your questions you have referred Members and Membership plugins. These are two different plugins and i think you are talking about our Membership plugin.

What I am working to do is allow my users/members to set up a profile page.

I want to know if there is an add-on or a way to create a profile for the Members plugin?

WordPress provides user profile page in the admin area and BuddyPress provides user profile page in the front end.

What do you exactly mean by allowing users to set up profile page?

You can develop your own custom profile page by using the information provided on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/wordpress-user-account-page/

I have buddypress installed but I have no idea how integrated it into Membership so it is part of the sign up, when they purchase the Membership. I also have no idea how to make it look like my current theme.

If you install Membership and buddypress plugins then they get integrated automatically. You will get buddypress specific access level rules on the following path for the membership plugins so that you can control their access for BuddyPress features.

Admin Area -> Membership -> Access Levels

To make buddypress look like your current theme you will have to style the buddypress pages where it is not matching your theme design by developing CSS code.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.