I am trying to get this set up. Following your instructions

I am trying to get this set up. Following your instructions I can do up to stage 2, but in the menu there are no options for settings, general. All I have are Membership 2, setup and protection rules. I have tried setting up various times and that just gets me repeats of the same thing. The protection rules also don't apply to pages. As far as I can see there is no way to apply them either. When I click on the Modify Access link, I just get nothing.
Any ideas? I am using Windows 8.1 and have tried the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome with no luck.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Webxopt,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thanks for posting on the forum.

Following your instructions I can do up to stage 2, but in the menu there are no options for settings, general. All I have are Membership 2, setup and protection rules.

The membership options are hidden by default until at least one membership is created so just go ahead and create a membership using any of the membership types and you will get other membership options.

I have tried setting up various times and that just gets me repeats of the same thing. The protection rules also don't apply to pages. As far as I can see there is no way to apply them either. When I click on the Modify Access link, I just get nothing.

This is the known issue as reported in the following thread which will be resolved ASAP.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-2-settings-are-not-displaying#post-934645

You can just make it work as a workaround by creating a Guest Membership first.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.