I am trying to make

I am trying to make changes on how the tags are imported but when I go into autoblog now and click on edit feed I am only given a few options Your Title, Feed URL,Add posts to,Post type for new posts,Default status for new posts,Set the date for new posts but I do not have any of the other options such a tags. This seams to have happen with a recent update as I had these option in there the last time a needed to make a change a few months ago.

How can I get it so that I have these options again?

• Ash

Hello Steve

Tag related options in autoblog are:

1. You can import feed categories as tags
    2. Assign some re-selected tags in the imported posts.

And I can see the options in my test site:

There is no recent updates of this plugin, last time it was released at April 10, 2017.

Would you please post a screenshot of what you see now? Please post a fullpage screenshot.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Ash

Ahh that looks like there is an error. Would you please enable debug mode and check if there is any error? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Then visit that page again. That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file, check the very bottom and you will see the latest errors. Please send me those.

Cheers,
    Ash

• Steve

[03-Nov-2017 21:24:58 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: audio_loop in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:24:58 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:24:58 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:24:58 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:24:58 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: audio_loop in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:24:58 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:06 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: audio_loop in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:06 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:06 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:06 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: audio_loop in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:17 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: audio_loop in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:17 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:17 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:17 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:18 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grid-list-toggle-for-woocommerce/woocommerce_grid_list.php on line 117
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/grid-list-toggle-for-woocommerce/woocommerce_grid_list.php on line 117
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:25 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: audio_loop in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:25 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:25 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:25 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:27 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: audio_loop in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:27 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:27 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39
    [03-Nov-2017 21:25:27 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/adkadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/adirondackexplorer/single-outtakes.php on line 39

• Ash

Hello there

I don't see any major issue in your error log that can stop the page from loading.

Would you please send me your admin login and FTP details?

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

I will take a look. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.