I am trying to share marketing with facebook share/like

Hey
I am trying to configure the "social marketing" plugin to work with facebook like or share

but i successfully can do it with all the others but just not facebbok,

can you tell me what may be the reason ? How can i make facebook share ?

link: http://bestpages.co.il/zivug/ [under the video]

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Nir,

It looks like your hosting's blocking my efforts to log in via Support Access, I get this message when I try:

Dear surfer,

The request you just sent was invalid,
    Please contact your website administrator for more information.

Best regards,
    sPD.co.il Administration

Since that's coming up, could you please send in the following instead:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form (linked to below), please select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Nir,

Inside of the subsite in question, I had to go:

Social Marketing -> Settings

And inside the "My site already uses javascript from this service" section, I had to set Facebook to "No", and I also had to disable the lazy dependency loading as well. After doing that, I'm now seeing that the Facebook share box is coming up as well.

Could you confirm that it's showing up properly on your end as well please? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Nir
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Yes I can see that now
    BUT

What I am trying to do is to get shares to the landing page. (like what the plugin is promise to do)
    BUT
    I only see the facebook like button (and not share) and also after i press "like" I can't see it on facebook anywhere.
    Please help me share this page on facebook (even if you think other plugin can do that)

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Nir! :slight_smile:

If a user likes a piece of content, his friends on Facebook should see a like notification (it wouldn't be something that the user himself would see though, unless he looked into his activity history).

I do have a workaround, though it would involve liking the post first, and then sharing it. We'd need to use our Pay With a Like plugin to help with that:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pay-with-a-like/

Inside of:

Pay With a Like -> Social Buttons -> Facebook

You'd need to set "Include Share button" to "Yes" here. :slight_smile:

Let me know if this helps please!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.