I am trying to take

I am trying to take a snapshot of one of my subsites but the snapshot plugin does not allow me to select a subsite to make the backup. It only lets me select the main site to take the backup. My question is whether I can take a snapshot (backup) of a subsite or just the main site?

• Nithin

Hi Janet Chavez,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

My question is whether I can take a snapshot (backup) of a subsite or just the main site?

Yes, in a multisite environment you can only take backups individually for each subsites. At the moment, only Managed Backups can take a full backup of your entire multisite.

To take a Snapshot of your subsite, what you have to do is to make sure that you change the path of Blog to backup to your desired subsite, so that you can perform Snapshot per each subsite.

You'll have to make sure to enter your blog id, and click the Lookup button in order to detect the subsite you want to backup. This will create Snapshots for a particular subsite.

If you still have issues, please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.