I am trying to take backup from the HUB but it is stuck at 100%

I am trying to take a backup from the HUB but it is stuck at 100%. It's also happened for one of my other site but it is fixed there. Now it is happening on another site. The log shows
[snapshot][Error] Error spawning the S3 request handler, most probably due to a plugin conflict.
But the S3 plugins are also installed on the sites where Spapshot is working.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Rackless Team

I hope you're well today and thank you for reaching out to us!

I checked the site and before we go any further with this, I'd like to ask you if there's any specific reason for keeping the site not updated? Would you be able to update at least WordPress and upgrade PHP to a higher version (preferably 7.x) on it?

I'm asking because the WP and PHP releases that you're using are quite old already and there's been a lot of changes/improvements meanwhile. Also the Amazon Web Services plugin version that you got installed on the site in question is much lower than the last released one and that might actually cause conflicts. Could you upgrade it as well?
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/amazon-web-services/

if that still happens on an update site for you, I'll include our developers in the case.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Rackless Team

Thank you for updating and for letting me know.

We'll need to do some more checks on this in this case. Could you please enable support access to the site again?

You can do it on "WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access" page in site's back-end. Once the access is granted, you'll see a text field there where you can leave a message for us. That message will not be posted anywhere but will stay within your site so could you share there either cPanel access credentials for the site or at last FTP access? Please do not post it here but add to that text box on WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access page within your site, after support access is enabled.

Let me know here once that's done and we'll then investigate the issue further.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Rackless Team,

I see in the backend message that you mentioned that you don't use FTP on your server, but do you have any other way of accessing your files, like cPanel or something like that?
    We can't download your site and check the files because these Snapshot cases require tweaks in wp-config.php and after that it needs to be tested on your server directly.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.