I am trying to test some of the WPMU plugins to my non-WPMU theme, and they seem incompatible

I'm using an Artisteer developed theme with the WPMU dasboard, Marketpress, CoursePress, Affiliate plugin and a few other non-WPMU plugins. One I just uninstalled was Google AdSense by BestWebSoft. As soon as I tried to activate it, my screen went white and I was unable to access any part of the backend. As soon as I went to File Manager in Hostgator and renamed the plgin file, access was reestablished. I also initially get a memory error, when I loin to the backend.

I have been over this with Hostgator and they allocated more disk space to use, but it is still freezing or whatever. I know, not technical. I have a VPS server account with Hostgator. Any ideas?

I have granted temporary access to my Dashboard.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @jtstarke, welcome to the WPMU DEV Community, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

For something like this, it would help to have deeper access to your site (especially considering that enabling that plugin locks up the Dashboard). Could you please send in the following:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.