I am trying to translate Fundraising. I am using poedit.

Hello,
I am trying to translate Fundraising. I am using poedit. Apparently to plugin fundraisong has not been made translatable. Can you please raise this issue to the dev, and make it translateable via poedit ?
Best regards,
Hervé

• Luís

Hi @Hervé,

I hope had been good today!

From what I tested, only the text showed in the Fundraising -> Settings -> Presentation (Fundraising, Backer, etc) is not translatable. Because you can change the text there.

The other strings can be translated. Make sure you are using the correct name on the file, the "default" should be replaced by your language code:

I.E, if your site language is English (United States) defined in Settings -> General, your translatation file should be:

wdf-en_US.po

Then upload it to /wp-content/plugins/fundraising/languages folder.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Luís

Hi @Hervé,

I hope had been good today!

Yes, if you want to customize and your changes can be done using only CSS, you can use the Custom CSS field in Fundraising -> Settings -> Presentation.

Regarding to examples of sites using Fundraising, you can use our new forum dedicated to our members (Private Showcase section). I think this is good option, our users can share your examples so you can get some inspiration:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/forum/members

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.