I am trying to use the email subscriber

I am trying to use the email subscriber and the e-newsletter plugin and I cannot get either to work.
From their settings pages, they both indicate thy have sent emails, but they never arrive.

Any suggestions?

• Alexander

Hi @WAB,

Are you getting normal WordPress notifications such as new user registrations? It's possible that this is a problem with the WordPress mail function.

There could be another plugin installed that is affecting emails - or a conflict between one of our plugins and another plugin installed.

Next, can you please test for a plugin and theme conflict? You can do this by switching to the default theme (TwentyThirteen) and deactivating all your plugins. After this, test the issue as see if anything is different. If it's working, try changing your theme back and testing again. If at this point it's broken, we know it's a theme conflict. If not, start reactivating your plugins and testing as you go along, once it stops working you'll be able to know which plugin is causing a conflict. Once a conflict is identified, we can look into a specific solution for it.

Best regards,