I am trying to use this plugin, but when I get to the part

I am trying to use this plugin, but when I get to the part where I enter email content and any images, I am unable to edit this section. I can not add any text to the text box and when I upload an image I dont see my images in Wordpress that are in the media library. Is this a permissions issue?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @jperez48

I hope that you are well today, this sounds like it could be a plugin or theme conflict.

Would it be possible for you to switch to the default 2012 theme and disable all other plugins and then try? Is the plugin networked activated or site by site activated?

Could you paste your .htaccess file here please? :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and have a great weekend!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• jperez48
    • Flash Drive

# BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    </IfModule>

# END WordPress

I did try a different theme and still didnt work.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @jperez48

I hope you are well today, thank you for the additional information, did you try disabling all other plugins? :slight_smile:

Can you confirm if your on a single site or multisite install, the info I have says your on a multisite install, but the above .htaccess file is for a single site install, if you are on a multisite install, does creating a site work and accessing it's dashboard?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @jperez48

I hope you are well today, thank you for the additional information, could you send me through the following information please, so I can take a closer look at this issue.

- In the subject field add "Attn: Jack Kitterhing"
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.