I have tried to create a course with my coursepress. I used the previous version and was roughly 20 units into my course. When I upgraded the units were gone and the plugin was interfering with my site. I have solved the interference problem but I am still unable to add units to my course. I have an anticipated start date of January 1, 2017 for my course so therefore I need to get it done. Please address this issue asap. I have allowed access to my side through the dashboard. I have tried reverting my website to the default theme and deactivating all of my plugins as well as deleting and reinstalling coursepress. Thanks for the prompt reply and resolvement. I am currently trying out the membership and as of yet, will not continue unless this issue is corrected.