I AM UNABLE TO EDIT EXISTING PRODUCTS NOR AM I ABLE TO ADD NEW ONES!

Dear Support,

I have MarketPress eCommerce Plugin installed. I have services created which i offer and my customers pay for; but now i want to modify some of the existing products i have created under MarketPress and equally create new ones but i am unable to do so. All the times i try to do these, i receive the following error message:

Licence Error : (4) Licence Expired!

The error message is a huge problem because it is hindering my business!

Kindly check what the issue is so as to remove the error and thus enable me do my business unhindered.

Thank you.

• Sajid

Hello digitalage,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

That does not seems to be coming from MarketPress plugin. Because we don't have any licensing system. Our plugins are GPL so you can use those on unlimited sites.

Could you create a new post or page successfully ?

This most likely a plugin/theme conflict to me. First please switch to a default WordPress theme like TwentySeventeen or TwentySixteen and then try to add the product. If it works this time then its a that is not letting you create products.

If you still can't add products then deactivate all plugins on your website except MarketPress plugin and then try to edit/add a product. If you could add a product then reactivate each plugin one by one to find out the conflicting plugin

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance and don't forget to enable support staff access so we could take a closer look.

To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.