I am unable to find where to put the redirect link. I go

Hi, I am unable to find where to put the redirect link. I go to Network Admin, dashboard, network settings, but I can not find the 'Use Login Redirect to direct new logins to a page of your choosing' option. There is a login bar on the home page. People that try and login there will go to my superadmin login which I dont want them to see as I dont want to get hacked. I am not sure if the login redirect plugin will help with this problem. Please help me.
Thank you,
Inger

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey @inger,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Please take a look at this excerpt from the plugin's documentation:

When activated on regular WordPress or on a site-by-site basis on WordPress Multisite, simply head to Settings –> General and add the URL in the text field labeled “Login Redirect”

When network activated on Multisite, simply head to Network Admin –> Settings –> Network Settings and add the URL in the text field labeled “Login Redirect”

If you're running a BuddyPress plugin, this might not work as Login Redirect isn't compatible with BuddyPress.

If none of the above tips work or this is not a case and you still do require my assistance, please let me know and grant me a staff access by following the guide below:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Cheers,
    Adam

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Paul

I hope you are well today.

I can confirm the issue in my test site, so I am marking this as a bug and letting the developer know.

Meanwhile, would you please go to /plugins/login-redirect/login-redirect.php line no 41 and replace
    if( ! $this->is_plugin_active_for_network( plugin_basename( __FILE__ ) ) ) {
    with
    if( $this->is_plugin_active_for_network( plugin_basename( __FILE__ ) ) ) {

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.