I am unable to get the 'Pay with a social Share' plugin to work on my products

Hello,

I have configured the plugin and enabled the option for manual control however when I preview my site the section that is supposed to be protected is not showing up.

Also, the instructions seem to be a lot different in comparison to what I am seeing on the setting section of the plugin. Please could you advise how I can get this product to work?

Many thanks,

Slavko

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Slavko,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I just had a look at your site and created one post for testing purposes, once I clicked on like button the page kept refreshing and I couldn't continue with the Facebook login.

Could we start with checking for any plugin and theme conflicts since I noticed that you had number of them activated on your site.
    Try disabling all your other plugins and switching to default WP theme, test the share after that and see if it's working as intended.

Please let me know of the results.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Slav

Hello Predrag,

Thank you for your fast support, I am doing very well but just trying to integrate this app into my site is causing me bit of a problem.

I have no disabled all of the requested plugins and reverted back to 2015 theme by Wordpress. However, I am still not seeing the box in my posts for the protected content?

I am not certain how you managed to get to the Facebook section as I am not even seeing the box in the posts?

Many thanks,

Regards

Slavko F.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Slavko,

I had another look now and it seems to be working when everything is disabled, I tested your test post and created another one just to be sure.

I am not certain how you managed to get to the Facebook section as I am not even seeing the box in the posts?

You need to put your content inside the shortcode tags (see test posts) so it looks like this:

[pwal id="98652083" description="testnew"]
    The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.
    [/pwal]

And in the sidebar enable the pay with a like and select Use selection tool, see screenshot attached.

You can try reverting to the theme you are using and enabling plugins one by one to see which one is causing the issue.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Slav

Morning Predrag,

Thank you yet again for your support, I have done as you described and I seem to have had some luck in invoking the share box.

However, now I can see what you mean by when you click on an FB icon it just seems to terminate the script as this appears to be the case for FB and Google+ in my case.

I tried turning off the JS option on the social buttons menu to see if that makes a difference but if I do that I don't get social buttons displayed at all (just the box).

In case of FB the drop-down box (when you click on the button) appears to be cut off (as per the attached screenshot) and the buttons don't seem to be aligned?

I am not running any scripts or plugins and this is still on the standard WP theme (2015 I think). Please could you advise how to rectify these issues before I start turning other stuff on as I need to make sure these issues are resolved prior to integration to my site?

Many thanks again for your continued support.

Regards

Slavko F.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Slavko,

Can you try adding this CSS code to your theme to fix the width of comment popup:

.fb_iframe_widget iframe {
    max-width: none;
    }

You can use this plugin for this additional CSS https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

I have enabled Facebook Comment popup in your Social Buttons settings to fix the issue with comment popup disappearing and the code above should show it in full width.

Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.