I am unable to set upload Quota

Now this is what happening to me. I go to My Site- Network Admin- Pro Sites- Setting- Go down to Upload quota- Set three different Quota Amount for my three Pro site levels- Click Save Chnages- Page Not found.

I really don't know what I am missing here. I also deactivated all network activated plugins and have repeated the process. But still in the end "Page Not Found".

I am really confused and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing wrong here...Please help

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Olin, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

I'd be more than glad to help here, could you please send in the following, so that I can do some deeper debugging here:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details
    - Include FTP log-in details
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Olin

Hi Michael,
      Thanks a lots for replying to my issue and taking it to your concern. Well after posting my question here I also contacted with my hosting company, wondering if there is anything wrong with my server. And they looked into my problem and said that they need to adjust something in mod_security. So after they did that adjustment.....I was able to use your Pro Site plugin without any issue. I really don't know if that is the ultimate solution for this problem or not.

But yes I am not having any issue for now. So accordingly what is your opinion? Is my problem solved or do you still think you need to have a look on what was actually happening in there.

If you want to have a look then I will be happy to provide you my details. But if you think my has been solved properly and I don't need to worry anyone, then please let me know it.

And Yes I am totally new to these technology. So sorry if I sound a little dumb :wink:

Thanks a lot for everything
      Olin