I am using Membership plugin and I am having horrible

Hello

I am using Membership plugin and I am having horrible issues all of a sudden.

Users cannot access their levels anymore.
When I try to delete and reset all subscriptions and levels, the problems persists.

On top of that it seems like I cant clean up users' recent history of past membership levels they were assigned to.

It's just a mess and I cannot change the access level shortcode because I already pasted it on 3000 posts. So I need a solution to make this work again like before but without changing the level shortcode.

Please assist asap

Thank you

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Andrea Di Rocco, sorry to hear you've run into this, let's see what we can do here. :slight_smile:

Could you enable Support Access to your site, so I could have a closer look at what's going on here?

It doesn't look like you've got our Dashboard plugin installed at present, so if you could go here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

And install that on your site (and enter your WPMU DEV credentials), you can then grant support access inside your site's Dashboard by going to WPMU DEV -> Support, clicking on the Support Access tab, and then clicking on "Grant Access".

Thanks!

Regards,
    Michael

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi @Andrea Di Rocco

Thank you for granting access. But before logging in, I want to be sure about the issue here, so that I wouldn't look at wrong place.

Users cannot access their levels anymore.

Do you mean an existing member can't access the site according to the level?

When I try to delete and reset all subscriptions and levels

On top of that it seems like I cant clean up users' recent history of past membership levels they were assigned to.

How are you doing these?

Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Andrea Di Rocco,

Hope you're well today and sorry to see of the issues your having here.

I've taken a look and can see your using Membership 3.4.6.1, that's a few versions behind, but still is technically a stable release.

First did you upgrade from a previous version and that's when this issue started?

Did you change anything about the site recently or it's hosting environment, such as server side or database object caching.

Or perhaps a new plugin that you had installed?

Also I'm afraid the support access isn't working, due to a invalid access token, can you revoke and then re-grant access please and it'll work then.

If possible could you send me FTP please to contact(at)wpmudev.org with the subject line Attn: Jack Kitterhing.

Looking forward to getting this resolved for you. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Andrea Di Rocco
      • New Recruit

Hello

Let me answer one by one

First did you upgrade from a previous version and that's when this issue started?

NO

Did you change anything about the site recently or it's hosting environment, such as server side or database object caching.

NO

Or perhaps a new plugin that you had installed?

NOT REALLY, WE JUST INSTALLED APPOINTMENTS PLUGIN

You should be able to access the site now.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Thankyou

Andrea

• Jack Kitterhing
      • Code Norris

Hi there @Andrea Di Rocco,

Hope you're well today, please note, you posted the logins on a public forum, I have now removed them.

But you should change the user and password ASAP. Once you have please send them to contact(at)wpmudev.org with the subject line Attn: Jack Kitterhing.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
      Jack.

• Andrea Di Rocco
        • New Recruit

Hello everyone I dont know whats going on.

Is the problem fixed?

Thank you

What happened with FTP? are all my questions here public for anyone to see?

This is getting really frustrating. Why dont you have some way to make comments private especially when you ask for ftps?

PLease let me know

• Saul
    • New Recruit

Michael, I just log into Andrea's ftp, below are some of his directories:

mobilpro2
    kkleros
    ferraro

Well, you know what to do Michael.

Andrea, change your ftp password ASAP, and never do something like that again.

I am a good guy, but not everybody is like me.

I deserve some points fellas.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Andrea Di Rocco,

What happened with FTP? are all my questions here public for anyone to see?

This is getting really frustrating. Why dont you have some way to make comments private especially when you ask for ftps?

When I had posted this:

Not seeing the FTP access details on our end, could you send them over again please?

I was asking if you could send them over again, using the directions that my colleague @Jack Kitterhing had mentioned earlier.

We don't ask for log-in details to be posted here in the comments area (and we advise members to avoid doing that), due to the fact that this isn't a private forum, and we'd hate for our users to have their sites hacked. :slight_frown:

Sorry if I wasn't clear about that in my earlier reply.

On another note, could you re-enable Support Access to your site please?

Thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.