I am using paid for membership plugin and buddypress.

I am using paid for membership plugin and buddypress. I don’t think the renewal button is working? Where should it be appearing? There is an option that says “If you are using single payment gateways, then you should set the number of days before expiry that the renewal form is displayed on the Account page.” I have it set for 31 days, but when I go look at “my account” and on the sign up page (using my testing account) I cant find a renew button anywhere!

• KatieBeth
    • Flash Drive

Any other ideas??? I really need this fixed. I don't really want to go mess around in the plugin code cause it'll be a pain to update but I will if I have to. I know there is supposed to be a renew button option because there is a place you can change what the renew button looks like. A renew button is essential to keep your members!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @katiebeth

I hope you are well today, sorry for the delay, moving the member from the gateway to the new gateway wouldn’t change, as the original gateway had already been used, you’d need to use a newly created member with the PayPal express gateway.

This is a live site correct? I’d like to change the PayPal mode from Live to sandbox for testing, but this would mean no new customers could sign up while this is being done.

Would that be possible? If not I completely understand, if it is, please send the following so I can change it to that and run through the process with a test user.

– In the subject field add “Attn: Jack Kitterhing”

– Link back to this thread

– Include admin/network access

– Include FTP

– Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select “I have a different question“, this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

I’d recommend leaving your current live settings and I will then change them once I have received the details and I’m online, as normally today is my day off, just in case I can’t check till tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

Thank you, don’t worry will we get this resolved.

Kind Regards

Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @katiebeth

I’m afraid I had some bad news :slight_frown:

After testing and checking your site, then checking mine, then checking with a colleague, I have found out that there isn’t a renew button.

Here is a post by my colleague about this https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-have-setup-the-subscriptions-page-which-can-be-found#post-469884

I’m afraid they’d need to re-check out or you could use serial subscriptions, sorry about this :slight_frown:

Kind Regards

Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.