I am using Pro site and have made a new site with it called

Hi,

I am using Pro site and have made a new site with it called El Portet which i have deleted later.

After that I have looping issues and the system and search engine gets slower in the back end now.

If I search for sites after a long time he comes with that deleted site so I think this file is some where blocking but I don´t know where I can find that and what I need to do.

Can you help me please because it disturb the working of my entire system

Thanks

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Frank, hope you're well today!

I've tested this on my sandbox site and couldn't replicate the issue. Can you please add more information on how did you remove the site from your network and where exactly is this happening so I can try to recreate it?

After deleting the site with pro sites level searching for sites works just fine and I wasn't able to search for it afterwards.

Additionally can you grant us temporary admin access so we can test this as well on your site? You'll find more information on how to do that by following this link: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Frank
    • Flash Drive

Hi Borjan. I have grand acces for 72 hours. Please take a look because the site is performing worse since this issue and installing pro site general.

Also I have now a internal server error in my geo location program WP geodirectory since installing pro site. It breaks my new place pages in the back office. Something went wrong anx I am sure it is a script issue but I don't know were to find it.

Thank you very much

Frank

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Frank,

I'm getting the same slow load at sites in your network even with Pro Sites deactivated and all other plugins on your network deactivated.

As for the error with geo location I've tried finding the error with Pro Sites activated but wasn't able to, can you please advise where exactly I can see this error with Pro Sites activated.

Also would you mind sending us your details so we can investigate this further by using the following contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Bojan"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Frank,

Thanks for the access, I'm still not being able to see the error in your admin, see screenshot. Am I in the wrong page, is this happening on your mains site?

In most cases, a 500 Internal Server Error is due to an incorrect permission on one or more files or folders. Since I'm not being able to see the file (one on the right side of your screenshot it's hard for me to know where to look), I've quickly went through your plugin folder permissions and everything looked fine.

I'll have to include our SLS developers for their opinion on the issue. Please note that, developer response might be slower than usual staff response, so we appreciate your patience on this.

Also your cPanel login credentials were invalid when I tried using them so can you please re check that and respond to email in case our SLS staff needs that as well.

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.