I am using the Appointments+ with 2 services created

I have two services added to my calendar, 1 is called InfoFlo Demo and the 2nd is called InfoFlo PBX. If a new appt is created for the InfoFlo Demo service, will this also show up as a booked time if a user selects the InfoFlo PBX service? Essentially, I would like to have 2 separate services and when a service is selected, only the times booked for that service are shown. Here is the link to my appointments page: http://infoflomobile.com/make-an-appointment

• Tyler Postle

Hey Chris,

Hope you're doing well today!

So you want each service to have it's own independent schedule? You will need to create a second service provider for this and then each service has it's own service provider. That way they will both be independent.

You can make the 2nd service provider a "dummy" provider. Then go to the Appointments > Settings > General tab. You will see an option in the first section allowing you to set a user to be assigned to the dummy users. Assign your main user, this way emails to "dummy" users will all redirect to the main user.

Another thing I noticed on your Appointments page that you may or may not want to change is the autorefresh for dropdown selection. If you don't want visitors/users to need to actually "click" the "Show Available times" after selecting a service then you can use the autorefresh parameter like this:

[app_services autorefresh="1"]

Hope that helps and let us know if you have any further questions!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.