I am using the plugin Pro Site. I enabled the site pro

Hello,

I am using the plugin Pro Site. I enabled the site pro advertisements feature. I configured so that the advertisements appear before and after the Post. When I access the site from a mobile device (smartphone) the page does not load. This error only happens when I access a smartphone with Windows Phone operating system. When I access with android smartphone the error does not happen. The error occurs when access to Windows Phone. That would be a mistake of the template or the Site Pro plugins?

Follow the link that presenting problem in Windows Phone:
http://focinhoecia.com.br/2015/12/17/quando-posso-sair-com-o-filhote-na-rua/

att,
Josimar

  • Milan

    Hello Josimar,

    I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

    I was able to replicate this with windows phone. I tried to open page in Internet Explorer and other browser installed on windows powered phone but those all were kept loading page. But on android device, page was loading perfectly fine. This is really strange issue. But while investigating further about your issue I got to know that there is one JavaScript error coming up when I visit post mentioned in my browser. I've attached screenshot of my browser console. Please do refer this.

    As we are encountering such strange error, it will be good if we eliminate any theme/plugin conflict issue at this stage. So please do conduct plugin and theme conflict test by referencing flowchart mentioned in our this support manual.

    If above tests don't bring any satisfactory solution for you then can you grant me support staff access to your site so that I can investigate better about your issue if its theme specific ?

    Have a fantastic day. :slight_smile:

    Cheers,
    Milan

  • Adam Czajczyk

    Hello Josimar,

    I hope you're well today!

    Testing on Microsoft Lumia with Windows 8.1 and default Internet Explorer I was able to visit your site. It loaded fine, except the adverts were not displayed (though this sounds okay as they are wider than the available screen width). Take a look at screenshots please.

    This makes me think that this may be related to some specific settings/version of either Windows or IE. Could you tell me please what device, what Windows version and IE version were you using? I'll ask my colleague Milan the same so I could compare this and hopefully knowing this will help us diagnose the issue.

    Also, have you run a theme/plugin conflict test as Milan asked for in his recent replay?

    Please advise!

    Best regards,
    Adam


  • Adam Czajczyk

    Hello Josimar,

    Thank you for your response!

    It seems that this may be related to some "underlying" settings of Internet Explorer as you tested this with Lumia 920, my colleague Milan test on Lumia 530 and I tested on Lumia 435 (one of the "lowest" models of Lumia I think) and I was the only one that could see the site.

    I understand of course that you cannot run plugin/theme conflict test on your "live" site but it would be really great if you could anyway perform it on some sort of "dev" site. The important thing here though would be to start with the very same theme that you're using for "live" site and a set of plugins as close to it as possible.

    Let me know please how it went and hopefully it will give us a better clue on what the source of an issue here is.

    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.