I am using the Spirit theme and trying to get the slider to work

I have been trying to get the slider to use the picture in the slider and different text. And the new picture is not showing up. need help.

Jafar

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Jafar,

I have been trying to get the slider to use the picture in the slider and different text

I’m not exactly sure about your target. Are you trying to change the slider image and text? Or are you trying to add new slider image with different text? If you can add new image and text, then you can simply delete your first image and text slide. That will serve your purpose.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and tried to add an image with new caption in your slider and I could do it without any issue. I’ve a created a screencast of the whole thing so you can get idea how to try: http://take.ms/LaN1g

Can you please try in the same way and let us know if it works? If it doesn’t work in the same way, can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies? Can you try from another browser? Can you try from another network?

I believe, your issue will be resolved. If it doesn’t resolve your issue, or if I’m missing something, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jafar,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I want to use the same picture and change the text on each picture. and that is not working for me.

When you add a slide, instead of selecting the image from the media library, you’ll have to upload the image again by selecting the Upload File button. This will be the workaround in order to make use of the same picture, so that you can change the text on each image.

Please do give a try, and let us know if yous till need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.